The activity of this profit centre is based on exploitation of architectural
– construction rock, quartzite, tuff, sinter and sinter sand. At
the open-pit mining site of limestone “Gradina” in Zaklopaca
we exploit a quality limestone with more than 98% of the calcium carbonate
and very low level of silicon dioxide (less than 0.3%).
Within this profit centre, besides the exploitation of the limestone,
we exploit the following resources:
· Quartzite from the open-pit mining site “Jevtici”
for ferro-silicate (quality: SiO2 97.54% and Al2O3 1.02%)
· Sinter and sinter sand from the open-pit mining site “Kraljeva
Gora” where the sinter is used for building and façades and
the sinter sand for production of thermo blocks and soil calcinations.
· Tuff from the open-pit mining site “Megara”, green
and light brown, used for building and façades.
· Marble limestone from the open-pit mining site “Bracan”
where blocks are cut and used for interior and exterior architectural
Tuff, quartz, ornament stone, dolomite – products of the profit
Information: +387(0)56 741 040